Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sidewalk Chalk, Bubbles, and Candy Donations Needed

Hello my friends!

With only 8 days left before we head out to Haiti, we are in need of sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and candy (suckers only) for the children in Haiti. Using these items, is one way we will be connecting with the little ones. Dollar Tree (everything is a dollar) has plenty of these items. If you are able to donate, please let me know!  I am willing to pick them up in the New Orleans and Baton Rouge area! I've a few donations so far, but we can always use more! We plan to visit between 250-300 children while in Haiti and we want to make sure we have enough to go around!

(Most of these items were only $1)

(All of these items only cost $20 at dollar tree)

Beyond thankful for those that have donated by giving us these items, or monetarily, or prayerfully. It is truly something that I can't pay back, but with only God's love on these children. Each of you have given me the strength to go and do God's work in Haiti and to that I say THANK YOU!

1 comment: